Italian Antipasti with Marinated Vegetables, Cheeses, Meats and Olives
By Chef Robert Stegall-Smith, Performance Foodservice - IFH
- 1 lb cheese, colby aged (cubed,1/2-1 in)
- 1 lb cheese, cheddar (cubed,1/2-1 in)
- 1 lb cheese, Swiss (cubed,1/2-1 in)
- 10-12 oz turkey (cubed,1/2-1 in)
- 10-12 oz ham (cubed,1/2-1 in)
- 1 10oz can Greek black olives (medium, pitted)
- 1 10oz jar green olives, pittted
- 1 10oz jar Roma Pepperoncini (Italian green whole peppers)
- 10-12 oz mushrooms (rinsed, cut into bite size pieces)
- 6-8 Peak Fresh Produce carrot(s) (rinsed, peeled, bias cut, 1/4" thick)
- 4-6 tomato(es), Roma (quartered)
- - as needed Piancone Quattro Formaggio, Classic Italian Dressing
Add all ingredients into a large container.
Cover with Piancone Quattro Formaggio Dressing.
Gently stir and blend all ingredients with the dressing.
Cover, Chill, and Marinade as needed.
Remove marinade items and place into a serving container. Drain before serving.
The ingredient amounts are estimates. Please adjust as needed. The longer the product is marinated the better it becomes.
Additional Notes: The ingredient amounts are estimates. Please adjust as needed. The longer the product is marinated the better it becomes