Black and Blue Burger Slider
By Chef Lonnie Varisco, Performance Foodservice–Caro
This traditional flavor combination is a sure crowd pleaser.
- 4 2-oz. Braveheart Black Angus Beef Patties
- 2 oz. Blackening seasoning
- 3 oz. cheese crumbles, bleu
- 2 Ridgecrest bacon slice(s), applewood
- 4 Heritage Ovens Mini Buns
Coat both sides of burgers with blackening seasoning and cook on griddle. Place burgers on buns, then top with blue cheese and bacon.
Additional Notes: If you have access to pecan bacon, you can substitute it for the Applewood bacon to add a unique layer of flavor.