By Chef Lonnie Varisco, Performance Foodservice–Caro
The flavors of Italy combine with an American favorite in this slider.
- 4 roll(s), mini focaccia
- 1 Tbsp. Piancone olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 leaves Peak Fresh Produce basil, fresh
- 4 slices Piancone Gourmet Fresh Mozzarella
- 4 slices tomato(es)
- 4 2-oz. Braveheart Black Angus Beef Patties
- 1/2 tsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning
Season patty with Montreal Seasoning. Cook on oiled griddle. Drizzle olive oil on roll then toast and plate. Grill tomatoes for 1 minute then place atop cooked patty and follow with mozzarella cheese. Allow to melt, then top with basil leaf. Put on bun and serve.