Gorgonzola, Beef and Bacon Pie
By Chef Robert Stegall-Smith, Performance Foodservice - IFH
Traditional pizza flavors are taken up a notch with ground beef, bacon, Gorgonzola and Piancone Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic dressing.
- 1 ball Roma pizza dough
- to taste Roma Prepared Pizza Sauce
- 2 parts Bacio whole milk cheese, shredded
- 1 part Roma Gorgonzola crumbles
- to taste Roma Ground Beef Topping
- to taste Roma Bacon Pieces (3/8 inch)
- to taste Piancone Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Dressing
Form your pizza shell. Mix together 2 parts Bacio and 1 part Gorgonzola to create a cheese blend. Sprinkle over the shell. Arrange the ground beef and bacon over cheese. Bake the pizza. Fill a squeeze bottle with the dressing. Streak over pizza before serving.