By Chef Rich Smice, Performance Foodservice - TPC
An easy, delicious pasta salad for summer side dishes or selling to go.
- 3 pounds Roma tortellini, tri-color
- 1 pound Roma cheese, feta
- 2 Peak Fresh Produce cucumber(s)
- 1 cup olive(s), black
- 1/4 cup Peak Fresh Produce Onion(s), Red
- 2 cups Greek salad dressing
- 1 cup Peak Fresh Produce Pepper(s), Red Bell (diced)
- 1 cup Peak Fresh Produce Pepper(s), Yellow (diced)
Peel and core cucumbers and slice into half-moons 1/8 inch thick. Boil pasta until al dente. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the dressing. Mix thoroughly. 10 minutes before serving add dressing and mix.