Meatballs with Ricotta Cheese and Marinara Sauce
Try this delicious appetizer featuring Roma meatballs and homemade Ricotta mixture.
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- 2 egg(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Roma cheese, Parmesan, grated
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. parsley, flakes
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 oz. Roma mozzarella (shredded)
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then heat mixture to 160°F.
Meatballs and Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/3 lbs. Ricotta Mixture
- 16 oz. Roma marinara sauce
- 1 oz Roma Gourmet Beef and Pork Meatballs
- 2 oz. Romano flakes
Heat meatballs in sauce to 160°F. On a plate, place 1 meatball in center and create a ring around the meatball with the hot ricotta mixture. Make a another ring with the sauce around the meatball and ricotta mixture. Top off with the flakes of Romano and serve.