A tangy balsamic vinaigrette compliments this hearty salad and its robust ingredients--pepperoni, salmi, olives, white beans and more--to make a meal in itself.
- 1 cup Village Garden Tuscany Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Ultimo Salami (diced)
- 1 cup Roma cheese, mozzarella (diced)
- 1 cup Peak Fresh Produce Tomato(es) (diced)
- 1 1/2 cup Roma Sliced Pepperoni (diced)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted (halved)
- 5 Roma Pepperoncini
- 1 1/2 heads Peak Fresh Produce Romaine Lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup beans, cannellini (drained & rinsed)
Combine all ingredients and toss with vinaigrette, refrigerate. Serve on top of shredded romaine lettuce for a simple side dish.