To Go, Family Style
As kids go back to school, parents are busier than ever. While this means fewer leisurely summer patio meals at restaurants, it also presents an opportunity—offer family-style takeout that is easy to grab and go, and you’ll keep customers stopping by on the regular.
- Offer your to-go special on certain nights of the week like Sunday or Monday when families are apt to be busy preparing for the week, and when a little business boost might help your numbers.
- Choose a meal that complements your restaurant model. Are you Mexican? How about a fiesta feast to go? Italian? Try pizza, a salad and dessert all packaged together. Choosing the right foods to feature can help you maximize your profits.
- Families love whole roasted chickens, and our West Creek Whole Chickens are some of the highest quality birds around. Bake the whole thing and sell it with some sides—go Latin-inspired with Contigo Salsa, Conitog corn tortillas and Mexican-style rice and beans, or style it Southern with West Creek Dixie Chopped Coleslaw, West Creek Homestyle Potato Salad, and Heritage Ovens Biscuits.
- Another easy family favorite is a signature pasta dish in a family-size portion served with Heritage Ovens Garlic Bread and a salad.
- If you’re a fan of smoke, a barbecue night is another easy way to draw customers in. Sell a pint of smoked West Creek Pork Butt along with your favorite West Creek Barbecue Sauce, baked beans, mac and cheese, and Heritage Ovens Brioche Sandwich Roles.
Don’t Forget Dessert!
It’s also easy to throw in a few Heritage Ovens Chocolate-Chip Cookies, some Contigo Flan or Sopapillas, or for a fee, let the customer upgrade to a Heritage Ovens Homestyle Pie. Have them baking during dinner hour so the sweet smell will entice hungry customers to make the purchase.