West Creek Frozen Condensed Soups
Performance Foodservice is pleased to offer eight delicious and satisfying varieties of condensed soups under its West Creek brand. Recipes spanning from traditional comfort to on-trend ethnic allow for versatile menu mixes. Serve a hearty lunch of traditional Chicken Noodle with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. Serve Chili con Carne with a basket of tortilla chips as a bar appetizer. Operators will enjoy serving any of the West Creek soups as precursors to their menu entrees as well.
Features and Benefits
• Deliciously consistent from container to container
• Frozen convenience allows for quick preparation
• Condensed state reduces amount of freezer storage space
• Diverse variety of flavors creates multiple menu options
• 638 day shelf life eliminates spoilage concerns
• Serve West Creek Soups as a precursor to an entree.
• West Creek Chili Con Carne or Cheesy Chicken Mexican Style Soup are great with Tex Mex menu items, as a stand-alone meal, or as an accompaniment to a basket of tortilla chips
• Cream based soups such as Cream of Potato, Golden Broccoli and Cheese, and New England Clam Chowder are undeniably comforting, cold weather favorites. Serve with toasted sandwiches or warm bread for a satisfying meal.
• West Creek Minestrone soup or Italian Wedding soup are great lead ins to Italian style menu items, or served alongside a salad for a lighter lunch.