West Creek Fruit
Freshen Up Your Meals with a Colorful Assortment of Fruit
A plate of food serves multiple purposes. Food should taste great, look beautiful, and hopefully add some needed nutrients to your body to help it function to its highest degree of efficiency (and yes, cheesecake totally counts as a health food). Fresh fruit is a great way to add some health benefits to your meal, but it can also add some much needed color to more monochromatic dishes.
The versatility of fruit makes it easy to use at any time of day - breakfast, lunch, or dinner, fruit “belongs” on a plate. And, better yet, our new West Creek fruit takes the effort out of cutting, dicing, chopping, and peeling fresh fruits to make them beautiful and plate-ready. Easier than ever to add to a meal, choose from fruit salad, cantaloupe chunks, honeydew chunks, pineapple chunks, grapefruit sections, or orange sections. All are delicious. All are ready to use.
Don’t stop at just adding a small side of fruit salad to your dishes.
Here’s some other cool ways to use fruit on your menu:
- Use fruit as a cool side dish for kids meals with fun dipping sauces of yogurt, honey, cream cheeses or whipped cream
- Pair beautifully colored fruits with cheese plates. Encourage your guests to mix and match flavors and textures together
- Offer a healthier option for dessert – a fruit plate drizzled with dark chocolate, honey, or sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Grill pineapple pieces on skewers with cinnamon or other spices and use as a pairing for sweeter pork dishes
- Mix and match fruits, yogurts, and berries for delicious morning or afternoon smoothies
- Chop up fruits for fruit salsas – pair with meat dishes for a delicious accompaniment
- Cut up fruits to be beautiful and edible garnishes to any plate
- Make a summer fruit “gazpacho” – blend fruits together and serve a cold soup as a sweet starter to a meal
The possibilities with fresh fruit are limitless – contact your sales rep to find out how you can get our ready-to-use West Creek Fruit!