West Creek Specialty Deli Cheeses
We are adding new specialty cheeses to our extensive portfolio of West Creek® Specialty Deli Cheeses—Havarti, Gruyere, Fontina and Gouda. These cheeses are crafted with the freshest Wisconsin milk from local family farms.
- West Creek Cheese Havarti Loaf: mild, buttery flavor that slices beautifully.
- West Creek Cheese Havarti Dill Loaf: similar to the loaf, but delicately infused with fresh dill. Excellent for slicing.
- West Creek Cheese Havarti Original Sliced: perfect for melting on meatloaf, burgers, sandwiches, wraps and paninis.
- West Creek Cheese Gruyere Loaf: created in imported copper vats and cured over four months to create a smooth and mellow cheese.
- West Creek Cheese Fontina Slicing Loaf: slightly tart flavor ideal for slicing and shredding.
- West Creek Cheese Gouda Smoked Log: pleasantly smoky flavor that is perfect to melt on burgers or add in ham or turkey paninis. Shred and stir into dips, spreads, sauces, and fondues.