About this Recipe
This classic dessert is always a crowd-pleaser.
- In a skillet over low heat, melt the butter and add dark brown sugar to make a paste. The butter should absorb the dark brown sugar.
- Add the bananas followed by the dark rum and banana liquor. Increase temperature to high.
- Take a spoonful of sauce and light it with a candle. Return the lit spoon to the skillet to flame.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon while flame is burning. Allow flame to go out and serve over ice cream.
- 1/2 cup banana liqueur
- 4 banana(s), peeled and quartered
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 pound Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, Unsalted
- 8 scoops Nature's Best Dairy® Ice Cream, Vanilla
- 1 cup rum, dark
- 2 cups sugar, dark brown