- Place olive oil in sauté pan and heat. Place all veggies in pan and sauté hitting with seasoning and cooking until tender & hot.
- Boil frozen Gnocchi per package instructions.
- Place oil in another sauté pan and heat.
- Add Gnocchi and sauté until Gnocchi is browned. Add to veggies and pan toss.
- Place in Bowl, top with grated parmesan and Italian parsley.
- 6 oz Roma® Gnocchi
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Broccoli, steamed
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Cauliflower, Floret(s)
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Zucchini, sliced into coins
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Tomato(es), Cherry
- 1 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Carrot(s), julienne matchsticks
- 1 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), sliced
- 2 oz Piancone® red pepper strips
- 4 pinches Roma® Italian Seasoning, spicy
- 2 oz Piancone® Oil, Olive
- 2 pinches Peak Fresh Produce® Italian Parsley
- Raffanato Parmesan cheese, grated, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
Chef Rich Smice - Corporate Executive Chef, Chef Consultant, Performance Foodservice - Thoms Proestler