- Place dough ball in flour, stretch dough out to 11 inches round. Place Sauce over the bottom leaving a ½ rim all around.
- Place and hand pinch all ingredients. Place Cheese on top.
- Fold over dough and roll and pinch all edges until sealed. Brush with Garlic butter.
- Place 2 small slits in the top and place in oven to cook. When golden brown, take out and let rest.
- Cut in half and shingle, place marinara and garlic butter dipping sauce and serve.
- 3 oz Roma® Sausage, Italian
- 1 oz Roma® Pepperoni
- 3 oz Roma® Ham, Diced
- 1 ea Roma® Dough Ball
- 2 oz Contigo® Fully Cooked Chorizo Crumbles
- 2 oz Piancone Pizza Sauce
- 4 oz Bacio® Cheese, Mozzarella