Reply Pro helps you protect your restaurant and brand by monitoring online review sites and notifying you any time you get a new review, regardless of where the review was posted.
With their app, you no longer have to worry about staying on top of what people are saying about you, and you won’t miss opportunities to respond to your reviews with appreciation or correct negative posts. Performance Foodservice One Source program customers receive a 50% discount off the regular price.
Reply Pro monitors and lets you respond to reviews on over 20 review sites, including Facebook, Yelp, Google, TripAdvisor, Open Table, Foursquare, and Zomato.
- Add your entire team. Increase company awareness by notifying your entire staff any time your restaurant gets a new review..
- 24-hour monitoring means you can rest assured you will know when someone leaves a new review .
- Respond to reviews from a single platform. No more trying to remember passwords or logging in to multiple sites.
Plan and Pricing
With the Spark discount, their plan is $15/month per location. They offer multi-location discounts as well, please inquire for more information. This plan includes:
- Review monitoring—receive notifications (email and push) when you get a new review .
- Respond to reviews from a single app .
- Add unlimited staff members to get notified of new reviews (you can specify whether they can respond or not).
With Reply Pro, getting started only takes a minute. All they need is your basic business info (name, address, and contact person) and they automatically find all your profiles and start updating you when you get new reviews.