Know your costs. Knowing your prime costs is the only way to survive in the restaurant industry… Recipe-Costing gets you there.
Add to your bottom-line income by dramatically managing and reducing your cost with our easy to use, automated, cloud-based platform. Our software was built to grow and scale with your needs. You can start with recipe and menu costing and work your way up to inventory, purchasing, receiving, meal planning, and the list goes on to help manage and reduce costs.
Recipe-Costing integrates with Performance Foodservice to submit orders and receive your inventory through EDI sync. This keeps your prices up to date and your food cost accurate.
- Recipe & Menu Costing: Start with food costing, build recipes, sub recipes, and do a complete cost breakdown on all menu items.
- Inventory Management: Track Usage, Waste and adjust inventory by item or group, and review inventory based on purchase or portioned values.
- Point of Sale: We integrate with several POS Systems to track your inventory as you sell items. Inventory will reduce as you sell from your POS system.
- Online Ordering: Recipe-Costing is integrated with several online shopping carts to receive your orders for delivery and meal preparation by date and you can create shopping lists and P.O.s from your Pars, recipes, or menu items. I.E. Shopify, Square Online.
- Reporting and Analysis: Sales are only part of a picture. Knowing your costs and product mix will improve your restaurants bottom line and performance.
- Nutritional Labels: Create nutrition facts label from recipes, menu items, or meal prep packages. Include ingredients and allergens right from your recipe or menu item.
- Purchasing: Automate and streamline purchasing using par levels and historical purchases preventing over buying or falling short on inventory.
- Shopping List: Create shopping lists using recipes, menu items, optimize quantities, and build supplier relationships that rebate money back to you.
Performance Foodservice customers receive a 20% discount off all plans. All plan costs are per month per location.
- Sous Chef ($65 – 20%): Recipe and Menu Item Plate costs with Nutritional Labels
- Manager ($119 – 20%) POS integrations and detailed profitability of individual Menu items and Recipes.
- Restauranteur ($195 – 20%) Integration with Accounting Software’s and Data Entry of your Recipes and Menu items
Get started with Recipe Costing and start managing your costs better – sign up for One Source today!