Getting a new loan may seem difficult — the following steps make it easy.
Click This Link to Register for Your PPP Loan, and set up your account with Prime Commercial Lending and The Loan Source. Once you are on the site, simply click the “Create an Account” link and you will be asked to for the following information:
- EIN/TIN/SS # associated with your business
- Are you an existing borrower with ACAP + The Loan Source? Click No
- Your email address, confirm your email address
- Create a password, confirm your password
****IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS ASAP SO THAT YOU ARE IN THE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE QUEUE FOR YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED****
Items to Have Ready to Upload to the Portal:
- Revenue Reduction Support — Financials and bank statements to help support this.
- Payroll Records — To confirm your business was in operation on February 15, 2020.
- Business Documents — Articles of Incorporation & W9.
- Personal Information — For any owners, you may need to provide valid identification. Tax Returns and Statements — Have these available, if needed.
Features of the Online Portal:
- Updates about your loan status
- Real support, standing by to help you
- Highly trained experts review your origination and forgiveness applications