- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl toss blueberries lemon juice, 1/3 cup flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Place in a 10-inch pan.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, and salt for crumble. Work in the butter by hand.
- Once mixture is crumbly add in pecan pieces by hand.
- Sprinkle this to coat the top of the blueberries in the pan.
- Place pan on baking sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 30-45 minutes then serve.
- 6 cups Peak Fresh Produce® blueberries
- 1 tbsp Ascend® Juice, Lemon
- 1/3 cup West Creek® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup West Creek® Sugar, Granulated
- 1/4 cup West Creek® Sugar, Brown
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Roma® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup West Creek® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup West Creek® Sugar, Brown
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, Unsalted, medium dice
- 1/2 cup Magellan® pecan pieces
- 1/8 tsp sea salt