- Toss skirt with chimichurri sauce and refrigerate overnight to marinade.
- Cook skirt meat on grill to desired internal degree of doneness.
- Add olive oil to pan over medium high heat add onion, salt, black pepper, and peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove meat from grill and allow to rest for 1-2 minutes then slice thin against the grain.
- Place beef with peppers and onions on hot platter then serve with sides of guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
- 2 lbs Braveheart® Inside Skirt Steak
- 1/4 tsp Magellan® sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Magellan® Black Pepper, ground
- 2 cups Contigo® Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 tbsp Roma® Oil, Olive
- 1 Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Yellow, julienne
- 2 Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Green Bell
- 8 Contigo® Tortilla(s), Flour 6-inch
- 1/4 cup Contigo® western style guacamole
- 2 tbsp Nature's Best Dairy® Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Contigo® Salsa, Fire Roasted