- Combine ground beef and seasoning ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into six 1/2-inch thick patties. Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, assemble Cooling Lime Sauce (recipe below) and set aside. Spread sauce on cut sides of rolls. Place one burger on bottom half of each roll; top evenly with watercress. Close sandwiches.
- 6 Heritage Ovens® Bun(s), Sesame Seed, split, roasted
- 1 tbsp Carribean jerk seasoning
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 lb Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup watercress
Cooling Lime Sauce
DirectionsMix ingredients together well.
- 1 tbsp lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp lime peel, grated
- 1/2 cup West Creek® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat