- Mix cornbread base according to package directions. Fold in corn, salt, cumin and garlic powder.
- Pour batter into a greased hotel pan and smooth with an offset spatula
- Bake, in Convection Oven, at 325°F for 10-12 minutes rotating pans one half turn after 5 minutes, or in a Standard/Reel Oven at 375°F for 20-22 minutes
- 2 cup corn, whole kernel sweet, canned and drained
- 1 tbsp cumin, ground
- 1 tbsp garlic, powder
- 1 1/4 lb Gold Medal™ ZT Honey Cornbread Mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup water, cold
Add olive oil and lime juice to mashed potatoes and mix until well combined.
- 1 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 cup Piancone® Oil, Olive
- 8 cups potato(es), prepared, mashed
- Add all ingredients for meat filling to a large bowl and combine together.
- Spread meat filling evenly over cornbread base. Spread potatoes evenly over meat filling.
- Bake in a Convection Oven at 325°F for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pans halfway after 5 minutes, or in a Standard/Reel Oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3 tbsp garlic, clove(s), fresh, minced
- 2 cup olive(s), green, green, whole
- 2 cup olive(s), Kalamata, pitted
- 2 1/2 cup large dice pepper(s), roasted red
- 2 tbsp Piancone® Oil, Olive
- 6 cup pork, pulled
- 1/2 cup Roma® Capers