- Split dough in half, roll each half into a rectangle on lightly floured surface.
- Spread pesto on each rectangle, follow with sauce and spread evenly over entire surface.
Divide cheese and meats evenly over entire surface, then roll each one up to make a Stromboli.
- Bake in 500-degree oven until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Finish by placing in panini press.
Cut Pizzanini in half and present on a plate with garnish of choice.
- 1 10 oz Ultimo!® dough ball
- 2 oz Roma® pesto sauce
- 6 oz Ultimo® Supreme Pizza Sauce w/ basil
- 1 cup Ultimo® Five Blend Pizza Cheese
- 1 cup Ultimo!® Hand Pinched Beef Topping
- 1/2 cup Ultimo® Italian Sausage Topping